Video: Trust in thy Heart

Dr. Rob shares his daily video…

Read More @ Source

Real Savvy Moms: Holistic Moms Network

www.realsavvymoms.com: Living and parenting holistically means recognizing the mind, body, and spirit connection and honoring our inner wisdom when raising our children. Today we'll introduce you to the Holistic Moms network. The Holistic Moms network has just helped provide a support system for me. I really questioned what I was doing because there were so many people saying the choices I made were so completely counterculture that they must be wrong. Once I found this group, I really feel like there's a whole group of people who not only support those decisions but really encourage them

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]