Dr. Rob’s 12 Minute Meditation, November 30, 2011

In the breath of life I see thy light
And take the breath to see all you
Now the smile I see relaxes me
In the breath I smile and love the key
Not to move but run with thee
In the fields of life, nature speaks to me
Now I see life be free
I breathe in the smile and see
Life in thee and all we be
To stop and relax, in the breath be life
The path of life in the garden we make
So easy to take and love my take
Stillness in the day, 5 minutes I say
Now move with thy life and see all thy might
Thy breath and the smile comes easy I see
Let go and you be relaxed is the key
Blessings and Namaste, Dr. Rob

Read More @ Source

Excellent Face Massage Lesson by Health-Choices School

www.health-choices.com Health-Choices Holistic Massage Therapy School. The Premier Holistic Massage Therapy School in the North-East! 908.359.3995 www.health-choices.com An Excellent Face Massage Lesson that will melt away the stress from your friends and family by Health-Choices Holistic Massage Therapy School! The Premier Holistic Massage Therapy School in the North-East! 908.359.3995 www.health-choices.com Video made by Anna Savoia SavoiaAnna@aol.com

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]