Trust is a Must: Dr. Rob’s Intention of the Day, February 9, 2012

 

Hello and good morning, Dr. Rob
Trust is a must
My intention of the day

Each and every day you must pray
And when you pray you say
I trust in thee
I have faith that all is perfect
And happens as it must be
Trust is a must
It's to know that you are right
Where you're supposed to be
And all things around
Happen in perfection for thee
For God knows the way
It's true, I say
No fear of the day
Trust and faith and then you see
God is you and God is me
Step into the day
For this you play and love away
With faith and trust
This is thy must
Now enjoy the day
And go out and play
Faith in thee
Love from me
Dr. Rob

Another awesome and amazing day in the universe

Read More @ Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]