Skaneateles Fine Art Project with Hetty Easter

I am happy to announce that my website project is ready to see! My intent is to showcase the many talented professional visual artists that live and work in Skaneateles. It is also to provide a resource for our community to promote greater interaction with art. Please take a few moments to check out this new project and bookmark it! As it is still in the beginning stages and more content will be added, check back often to enjoy all the links to the wonderful art that our fellow community members create! I am sure this will grow and change over time and I look forward to discovering more talented artists to add! So please contact me directly for more information about joining this site at hreaster@yahoo.com or through the new website skaneateles.fine-art-info.com

I would like to thank several generous sponsors without whom this project would have never gotten out of the idea phase; firstly to SKARTS who provided an individual artists grant that got the ball rolling, secondly to an anonymous local art lover who donated more funds to keep it up in the air, and lastly Global Tree Media who donated a large portion of the design and hosting.

I am eternally grateful for all the patient people people in my life, family and friends who encouraged me and supported me through this labor of love and journey into learning something new~

Hetty

Read More @ Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]