Create the Flow: Dr. Rob’s Intention of the Day, January 30, 2012

Hello and good morning
Another awesome and amazing day in the universe
God has granted you and I the perfection of this day
This time right now
Create the Flow, my intention of the day

Yes, there is light snow today
Fluffy and good
There's a flow to life
And you create it
The day and the night
With the dreams you have
Stick to them, I say
Life is what you think and dream away
Fear, you see will catch you
And bring you down with thee
Pure faith, I say and love the way
For this is the key
Life is within you and I
You say go with the flow
And I know the flow is what you create
Now think it all good and blessed in the day
Always gratitude, I say
Fluffy you see, this is the snow that be
It's smooth as thee
And silk within you and me
Now love the day
Create the flow, I say
Namaste and love to you
Dr. Rob
Another awesome and amazing day in the universe
God Bless

Read More @ Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]