New Year’s Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions – we all make them, however do we keep them?  I believe that everyday should be a day to do something outstanding, something you have never done before. We should always try our best to be nice to others.  We should treat ourselves with the same kindness and respect that we treat others with.  However sometimes this is harder said than done.  This year I decided I would put a daily intention or list of items out there.  One by one check them off, and bring about 2012 in a way that is rewarding, and fulfilling for myself as well as those I come in contact with.  After all, we do live by example.   The best compliments I ever receive are when others take my advice, use me as a role model, or even steal my ideas and call or use them as their own.

With all this said, I have set goals of taking better care of myself this year.   I want to be able to receive, as well as give to others.    This has been a wonderful experience.   I set an intention of getting bodywork, massage, acupuncture or the like at least twice a month.  I also want to have fresh flowers in my home on a bimonthly basis.   All this has been fun and has been achieved thus far.  Some might say, "So?  It has only been 26-30 days."  However for the mind to wrap itself around something it only takes 21-28 days of reminders for it to set in comfortably; to become a "habit."

I have also decided that if I am sick, I will STOP; listen to my body and what it is trying to tell me, and HONOR the time it will take to HEAL.  This I have done as well.

Major items that have been set up or manifested into my life have been a big flat screen TV, and an elliptical.  Both have been delivered, set up and used.  I also wanted to update and apply for my passport, which has been completed and delivered to my door in less than two weeks.

I have also set out to reconnect with a few special friends whom I have not seen in some time.   I am proud to say I have enjoyed some wonderful time of catch up and renewal over the past month.

One must HONOR themselves first before they can honor another, or share the wonderful gifts that are inside all of us. Fill your own cup up first; and watch yourself grow.

Looking forward to February this year…

- In Honor

Joanne

Joanne M. Bisesi {Kuryla}
Spiritual Advisor/Energy Consultant
Reiki, Raindrop, Karuna,Shamballa Healing & Vita Flex
The Healing Palace
www.thehealingpalace.com

Read More @ Source

Indian Army Corps of Signals

In keeping with the 21st century vision of the Corps of Signals 'to achieve electronic and information superiority for effective functioning of the Indian Army', the Corps has embarked upon a multidimensional and challenging task of establishing a converged, robust, broad band and secure IT infrastructure, at peace and operational locations of the Indian Army. India Defence Youtube Channel www.youtube.com A holistic approach has been adopted to develop the Communication and IT infrastructure in all its dimensions. ASCON Phase III, fully redundant and secure backbone network already implemented and presently project ASCON Phase IV is under implementation to cover voids. Also state of the art Zonal/Metro access networks have been established at a number of stations and at other locations these networks are under implementation. Simultaneously, access networks down to formation/unit level, especially in Northern, Eastern and Southern Commands, are being established based on OFC and UHF systems. Exclusive, satellite-based networks shall provide converged data and voice networks for different users which include use during aid to civil administration, especially during natural calamities. Signals are essentially the NERVES of the Army. The nerves in our body connect the brain to the sensory organs and also to the limbs. It is through the nerves that the brain receives inputs from the various sensory organs. The processing of these inputs results in a set of commands being ...

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]