Experience Life: Dr. Rob’s Intention of the Day, December 29, 2011

Hello and good morning to all
Another awesome and amazing day
The gift of the day
Experience Life, my intention this day

To get up and do
This is how I start the day
To experience thy life
As I share what I think with you
For this day I play away
For life is to experience
To care that you do
To share all of your ware
The creative nature; you
That you paint and sing
Or dance and write
Then build and mend
All for the simple life end
To express thy experience
The life of you, or simply to be a part
As you add thought on the way
To move is to experience; you
To be, the part, a part the whole
As a picture taker or basket maker, the incentive
Creating you, on this day, on your way
As I always do, I think, and quickly I move
And move to do, something, something
If simply to paint, to sing, to practice thy life
And often I like to write the thing, then do
For life's emotion requires motion
For you to get up and do,
For this thy experience, thy life
Love, Dr. Rob

 

Read More @ Source

Swimming Dragon qigong

Swimming Dragon is a simple and great feeling qigong. Increase phsycial balance, spinal flexibility and endrocrine balance. Excerpt from the Holistic Energy Workout, a DVD that integrates the best from yoga, tai chi, qigong and energy psychology by Nando Raynolds, MA psychotherapist and T'ai Chi/Qigong instructor with 20 years experience. Featured instructor Everything Book and T'ai Chi and Qigong

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]