Count it Up: Dr. Rob’s Intention of the Day, December 30, 2011

Hello and good morning to all
Another awesome and amazing day in the Universe
Count it Up, my intention of the day

You are the master of your life
What you think creates all… why do you think it strife
A simple count of life… to the end, not good sight
And so often we think with worry
Of what we don't want for life
Imagination is strength, the brain creates thy life
So strong, the only thing in life, you are the center of thee
10-9-8-7-6-5… to where I go, 4-3-2-1- zero… is this the end?
Nothing to defend… yes, I thought it was the end
For now I see, I blast off to be
Each and every day I love, me and thee
Now I see thee in all of me
A simple start in life again
I blast off in my up, up life
I count it up and see all
Yes, all a beginning again
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10… to infinity is all again
For this is in all… again, and again, in all of thee and me
To move forward and see nothing as an end
I count it up and live to all, a start not an end
As I count it up in life, I see the move and flip again
To see the wonders of ALL in life
As we count it down, I change it all around
And count it up, up, up, to all a start
Now the blast off life, I thought it was the end
For now I know it is the beginning, as you count it up
Again and again, again and again, all good again
Namaste, Dr. Rob

Read More @ Source

Give Thanks To Allah...Late Michael Jackson - Mehboob's

Give Thanks To Allah...the Song Composed and Sung by Late Michael Jackson. This Video is My Own Creation in which I had tried to give a Holistic Shape and Sacred Image to the Singing of Late Michael Jackson by arranging some Pictures of the Holy Mecca Sharif - the Most Sacred Space in the World and the Holy Madina Manuwara along with some Ayaats (verses) of the Holy Quran translated in English and inscribed on some wonderful Natural Creations of the Almighty Allah. This Video is a Tribute to the Greatest Pop Star - the Great Orchestral Virtuoso - Late Michael Jackson who himself composed and sung in his Own Voice as a Great Love and Worship for the Almighty Allah. I admire the Audio Version for its thought-provoking lyrics with the use of Verses in Arabic & Holy Quran and the theme of the song is the desire to offer our Gratitude and Thanksgiving for every Creation that Almighty Allah has bestowed in this world...may Almighty Allah bless each and everyone...Ameen !

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]