Love and Forgive, This I Live: Dr. Rob’s Intention of the Day, June 29, 2012

Hello and good morning, Dr. Rob
Another awesome and amazing day in the universe
Love and Forgive, This I Live
An intention of the day

To simply say love and forgive
It builds thy motion
It builds thy perfection in life you see
As all is perfect as you be
Love and forgive in thee you be
Love the key
You the perfection of life
And every day I live thy light
I speak the words from the thought you see
And allow all love, the gift to me
Perfection it be and now I see
God's good gift is in all we be
And thank you God for this good day
This I play in words I say
The gift to love, to forgive you see
In thy words in life it be
And now I see you in perfection
The dreamer builds a conscious life
Go and dream the biggest life
And see the light in all there be
Know it's but a block of thee
A block in the foundation
In the foundation and growth you see
And love the key and blessings from me
And please forgive and love in life

Dr. Rob
This, an amazing day in life

Read More @ Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]