Starry, Starry Night – Dr. Rob Kiltz

Starry, starry night
Life is perfect as thy sight
Thy energy comes and thy energy lights
On this starry, starry night
We flow with thee and all that be
For the stars guide and show of me
This starry, starry night
From dark you see to light it be
And life be free for all I see
That God is you and God is me
As we flow in the heavens
Life gifts and gifts from the heavens
A starry, starry night
And dreams I see of you and me
And all there be
It's perfect in the light of thee
A starry, starry night
I step this day into you and all I knew
Is love is always new
The gift it be is life you see
And now I know that you are me
And I am thee
Always and forever the flow that be
In the stars you see
All eternal and energy of thee
And I love all you be
Thank God for the day and all thy play
And blessings to all
On this starry, starry night
And the heavens we be

Dr. Rob

Read More @ Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]