Live Telecast~Twin Flames and Soul Mates

~TWIN FLAMES & SOUL MATES~
Live Telecast with Sheila Applegate
Thursday, Oct 4, 2012 at 7PM EST
(recording available at your convenience)
$ 26

Join me this Thursday Oct, 4 at 7 pm EST For a Powerful and Enlightening Telecast on:

TWIN FLAMES AND SOUL MATES~ What do these labels really mean?
How do I navigate the dynamics of deep soul mate and twin flame relationships on earth?
How can I find my Twin Flame or Soul Mate?
How do these connections support my journey to remembering Oneness?
How can I master these partnerships to serve others?
Submit your questions ~ I want to answer what is in your heart!

Class will include Lively Discussion, Guided Meditation and Channeled Message!
Access this Class from around the world via telephone or internet~
If you are not available to join in us at the time of class register anyway and listen to the recording at your own convenience.
Register Now For $ 26 and receive a $ 50 gift certificate toward future classes, sessions or product!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

To Join This Telecast, Simply register for the $ 26 Portal To Love Membership Access the Class and enjoy all the benefits of Portal To Love Including a $ 50 gift certificate!! (there is no obligation and you may unsubscribe at any time)

REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS AND RECEIVE ALL THESE BENEFITS OF THE PORTAL TO LOVE MEMBERSHIP SITE TODAY! (No Obligation and you may unsubscribe at any time!)

*One $ 50 gift certificate to be used towards individual and group services with Sheila Applegate
*Live Portal to Love Telecast ~ On the first Thursday of each month, I will offer a discussion, channeled message and guided meditation that is timely to the current energy flow and trends. There will be time for questions in which you will be able to ask what is on your mind. Each group will be recorded and available for you to listen to on your own time. This group call is exclusively for members.
*Free Access to MP3 downloads to several Meditations and Classes by Sheila Applegate
*Enchanted 9-1-One ~ As a member you will be able to submit a question for me to answer about the trials and tribulations that come up during our journey towards oneness. I will choose one question each week and post my answer for all members to read.
*Early notice on all upcoming events~ First chance at all early bird specials.
*Sheila In the Raw~ My journey to living in Oneness on earth has been a series of experiences and choices. I want to share my experience with you in a way that will be most helpful in guiding you into an enlightened life of love and passionate joy. As a member you will be able to submit a question for me to answer. I will choose one question each week and post my answer for all members to read.
*Sheila's Bookshelf ~ I will Share title's of my favorite books and let you know what I am currently reading.
*Discussion Board~ You will have access to a discussion board that will allow you to connect and share with other members.
*Monthly Mission~ I will suggest a simple practical task for you to implement into your life each month that will help you integrate Spiritual insights into your Daily Life.
*Links to Blogs and resources~ Membership page includes a link to blogs and resources I hold most dear making them easily accessible to you when you most need them

REGISTER NOW

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Sheila Applegate
Info@SheilaApplegate.com

www.sheilaapplegate.com

 

Read More @ Source

Dr. James Rota: Root Canal Controversies

Dr. James Rota, DDS discusses the history and controversy about root canals in this short video.

Video Rating: 4 / 5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]