Star-Filled Morning – Dr. Rob Kiltz

Hello, good morning, Dr. Rob
A star-filled morning
And wow! The attachment of love
Does push and shove
It says I stand in the muck you see
To love all of you; yet sometimes anger be
I say here I am and I love you
But God does say to go thy way
All good it be and gracious thee
To love, forgive, and let it be
I love all thee and I know thee me
And please forgive of what I be
All does come and meant to be
For all thee love I see in thee
To jump and cheer of what you be
For you be but what I think you be
I know you be good in love you see
And please forgive my past it be
Mistakes I make, I for-take
That you are me and we are one
Life be fun, it's God's gift you see
Now laugh away and love the day
No matter what comes I say
I use the word and thoughts of thee
To create the one of all we be
And judge I've done, not good you see
But perfectly meant to be all me
I let it go and go thy flow
Thy spirits in all that we be
The stars in heaven in thy mind
And there I find the gods you see
Leap upon the day thy way
And let it go and play this day
God does bless all we be
For life is love and grand you see
God is great and grand you see
Within thy you and all I view
Blessings this day
Love, Dr. Rob

Read More @ Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]