5 Easy Ways to Uplift Your Spirit ~ Week 4: Weekly Tips from Judith Geiger

Let Your Spirit Soar

It is already week four of exploring ways to uplift your spirit.

"There is one thing one has to have: either a soul that is cheerful by nature, or a soul made cheerful by work, love, art, and knowledge." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Is your soul cheerful? I used to believe all souls were happy and full of cheer. Lately I have come to realize it is something we need to nurture. Let's play a bit with the idea that you hold the power of your soul's happiness. Close your eyes for a second and imagine you are holding a conversation with your soul. Ask it what it needs to be cheerful. Wait quietly for an answer. Did you get a word, or perhaps an image? There may have been nothing at all. No matter, it is all perfect. If you didn't get a word or an impression, then make something up. Ask yourself this magic question, "If I knew what made my soul happy, what might it be?"

Now take what you either made up or the inner impression you got and begin to do whatever it was. Perhaps you saw yourself writing a book, with your soul's help of course. Maybe it was a child's book with colorful illustrations. Or you might have been practicing ballet, tap or contemporary dance. I know without a doubt that my soul loves it when my body gets up and moves, such as, when I go hiking, horseback riding, or take a yoga class…even dancing delights my soul.

Your soul might love to meditate or learn something new? Maybe your soul longs for a closer spiritual union. Think outside of the box here. In other words let's color way outside of the lines when you try to discover what makes your soul cheerful.

Play around with ideas until you feel deep inside what your soul longs for. Make it happen. I find when I think about making my soul happy versus making me happy there is a whole new dynamic. It feels so much more powerful and necessary to make my soul happy. It becomes a responsibility of sorts.

So all excuses be gone…start today. Uplift your spirit by taking the time to do what your soul loves to do! Feel the delight grow inside of you…let your spirit soar!!!

Judith Geiger Master Certified Soul Coaching® Oracle Card Practitioner and Life Coach
www.oraclecardcoaching.com
www.beinloveagain.com

Read More @ Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take enough amounts of MSM supplements and keep your body clean and healthy.

Beating Psychological Erection Problems Increase Libido - Chinese Holistic Herbs That Work Quickly

Global Food Consumption [Interactive Infographic]